Location: Mark and Dave’s in Nicaragua
Trip Dates: May 12 – 19, 2018
We’ve got a great swell on the way and some cancellations at Mark and Dave’s in Nicaragua. Their loss can be your gain if you are looking for some fun beach break barrels. We are tracking a series of storms sending swell to Nicaragua starting on May 11th. Waves are expected to be in the head-high to 2 feet overhead range with good local weather conditions.
The normal, all inclusive rate is $1,550 per person in a Hacienda Room but if you are interested and can jump on the trip last minute you can take advantage of 10% off or $1,395 per person total.
Book this Trip Now:
May 12 – 19: 6 spaces
Mark and Dave’s, Nicaragua
Incoming Swell Chart arriving on May 11th and lasting until the 17th:
• Seven nights oceanfront living on the best beach at the best location in Central America.
• Airport transfers with food and drink. Two and a half hours to house in a spacious 24 passenger van.
• Three incredible meals per day with App’s every pre-sunset. Pre breakfast starts at 5:30 a.m. then hot breakfast at 8:00am. Hours for lunch are from 11:30-2:00 p.m. and then everyone sits down together for dinner at 7 p.m.
• House comes with several long boards, 1- 11 ft. SUP and 4 INT soft top 8 ft. long boards. The INT’s are perfect to learn on. Also fun if you have had a few cold ones and want to have some fun with your buddies. They do have a good assortment of short boards to rent if you don’t want to hassle bringing your own.
• All drinks with 1.5 cases of beer per guest.
• Unlimited wireless internet.
• Satellite T.V. and Apple T.V. on a big 60″ LED flat screen. There are also 20″ flat screens in every room with DVD player.
• Service- Their managers will take care of your every want and need. You want a massage, fishing (best from March-October), canopy tour, volcano tour, horseback riding, golfing, etc.? You name it they will have it for you. Your biggest worry may be how to stay up for dinner cause you did so much in one day. Come join us for an unforgettable trip and you will understand why the surf industry and our returning guests have only one spot to stay in Nicaragua, Mark and Daves.
*Packages do not include airfare to Nicaragua or staff gratuity.