Treat your senses to a different point of view at Loews Regency San Francisco Hotel. With breathtaking views over San Francisco Bay and the city, the luxurious Loews Regency San Francisco Hotel combines natural beauty, timeless design and modern amenities to make your stay an unforgettable one.
The hotel’s central location in the Financial District places you at the heart of San Francisco, with the city’s major attractions, including Fisherman’s Wharf, Union Square and the Ferry Building, all within easy reach.
Their position on the top 11 floors of a 48-story tower means that they offer some of the most breathtaking views in San Francisco and the Financial District, many from their 148 elegant guestrooms and seven spacious suites.
World Wave Expeditions can help coordinate a visit to any Loews Hotel, for more information about Loews Regency San Francisco and the best time of year to surf in this area feel free to use the information below the break and send us your questions.
• 155 luxurious guestrooms including seven suites, all the highest hotel rooms in San Francisco
• 5,000 square feet of meeting space, including the 40th floor sky deck with stunning views
• 24-hour Fitness Center and spa offering pampering treatments
• 2017 – Awarded Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
• 2017 – Rates 4 Stars by Forbes Travel Guide
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and public spaces
• Clef d’Or Concierge
• Skybridge access on select floors featuring unparalleled views of the bay and the skyline
• Check in: 4 PM | Check out: 12 PM
• Valet parking: $65 per night plus tax
• Business center: 24 hours a day
• In-room dining: 24 hours a day
• Pets welcome: $100 pet fee per stay
• Walking distance to many iconic sites including the Ferry Building, Union Square and China Town
• Complimentary coffee service from 5:30 to 8:30 AM in the lobby
• Complimentary house car service within 1 mile radius of the hotel, daily from 5:00 to 10:00 PM (hours may vary)
• Historic California cable car lines less than 1 block away
Service and Amenities
You’ll experience a brand of relaxed sophistication when their bellman greets you with a smile and when the concierge takes care of dinner reservations before you have even checked-in. You’ll see it in action with touches like a complimentary shoeshine or when we lend you a pair cufflinks you may have forgotten to pack. If you’d like your suit pressed or your favorite shirt laundered, they have you covered. Free Wi-Fi in your guest room and all public spaces ensures you’re never out of touch.
• Complimentary House Car Service
• Business Center
• Audio/Visual: PSAV our in-house partner has the latest state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment for your every need.
• Babysitting: Please contact the Concierge for information and reservations.
• Concierge: Knowledgeable Concierges are happy to handle nearly any request.
• Dry Cleaning: For dry cleaning or laundry, same day service is available six days a week, including holidays. Express service gets your items back in just a few hours.
• Parking: Valet parking charges are $68.40 per night, including tax
• Room Service: If you prefer to dine in your room or suite, Room Service is available 24 hours a day.
• Shoe Shine—Simply call the Bell Desk for complimentary overnight service
Rooms and Suites
Choose from a selection of thoughtfully designed, luxuriously appointed accommodations in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District. Their 148 chic, spacious guestrooms and seven luxury suites have a coveted position high above the city and the San Francisco Bay, overlooking the most beloved attractions in Union Square and Financial District.
Fresh, airy interiors and furnishings in natural pastels invite you to relax—or take care of work—in style. Their luxurious rooms and suites feature all the tech you need to keep connected during your stay, from flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi to ample outlets for charging your devices. Discover all the excitement that awaits outside the doors of one of the best-located luxury hotels near Union Square in San Francisco.
If ever a city earned its reputation as a haven for foodies, it’s San Francisco. With the hotel near the Embarcadero, some of the best restaurants, bars and breweries in the country are right outside their doors. At the Loews Regency San Francisco Hotel, you can count on Brasserie S&P, as well as their in-room dining menu, to deliver innovative dishes featuring the freshest Californian produce. Meanwhile, The Bar at Brasserie S&P has you covered when it’s time for an afternoon drink or evening cocktail.
Meetings and Events
All of the meeting rooms are backed up by a state-of-the-art A/V services and world-class catering, with fresh, contemporary menu options.