Located just steps from the Huntington Beach pier, at the heart of a vibrant and emerging community, Paséa Hotel & Spa is a modern oasis with an unrivaled sense of clean, coastal style and comfort that guests can experience with the sand between their toes. It is modern style. It is coastal comfort. Laid-back luxury with a deep connection to the Huntington Beach surf culture. With 250 spacious guestrooms and suites, almost all with ocean views, Paséa Hotel & Spa is designed to connect guests with nature and bring the warmth and artistry of the destination to life in a vibrant and energizing way.
Paséa is the answer to an ocean dream with an environment that transitions seamlessly from one space to the next. Relax at Aarna, Paséa’s Balinese-inspired spa that features both indoor and outdoor treatment areas, setting a new standard for relaxation and rejuvenation. Gather with friends and have a great meal at Tanner’s: Paséa’s signature restaurant with exhibition cooking and communal dining. After dinner, head upstairs for cocktails at the Treehouse Bar overlooking the Pacific Ocean and take in exceptional views of Huntington Beach and epic sunsets.
Whatever your reason for visiting beyond surfing, Paséa Hotel & Spa is the place to stay in Huntington Beach.
World Wave Expeditions can help coordinate a visit to any Meritage Collection Hotel. For more information about Paséa Hotel & Spa, Huntington Beach and the best time of year to surf in this area feel free to use the information below the break and send us your questions.
Views from every room. Accommodation options include:
• Ocean View
• Partial Ocean View
A fee of $30 per room per night will be charged, which includes WIFI throughout resort for unlimited devices, one bottle of Trinitas Wine per room per stay, in-room coffee and tea service with Keurig machines, access to thousands of online newspapers and magazines via Press Reader, and use of Hotel’s surfboard storage, beach cruisers, beach chairs, umbrellas, and beach towels.
• Tanner’s Restaurant offers quintessential SoCal cuisine centered around a “cooking with fire”
• The Treehouse Bar at Tanner’s offers a rooftop oasis for guests and locals to enjoy handcrafted specialty cocktails by an award-winning mixologist
• Blend Café serves fresh coffee, pastries, sandwiches, and wines by the glass.
• Paséa Hotel & Spa takes in-room dining to a whole new level with our in-room amenities guide that will offer any and everything you could possibly want or need. We’ll bring everything from Paséa and Huntington Beach directly to your door. Go as deep as you like, ordering the basic room service and forgotten travel essentials.
An ocean-side oasis, The Ninth Island is Paséa Hotel & Spa’s place to chill and sip. Dip your toes into not one, but two shimmering pools and a hot tub that feature panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean.
Their Balinese-Inspired Spa sets a new standard for relaxation and rejuvenation in Orange County. Hotel guests and locals alike are welcomed to enjoy 5,800 square feet of tranquil space that includes eight beautifully designed treatment rooms, a serene relaxation lounge, a private spa garden along with men’s and women’s facilities that provide a sauna, eucalyptus steam room, and a salt water whirlpool. Their highly-trained team of spa professionals offer a wide array of signature experiences using signature spa products to help you relax and drift away in paradise.
With over 34,600 square feet of luxurious meeting space and a picture perfect ocean lawn, Paséa Hotel & Spa is the perfect oceanfront destination for “California cool” Huntington Beach Meetings & Events. No matter the event, and whether you choose one of their 11 meeting rooms, their stunning oceanfront “Blue Room,” or the Sapphire Ballroom, they can accommodate your Huntington Beach events. Add in the spacious Ocean Lawn and Pacific Ocean’s enticing sea breeze, and your guests will find themselves enjoying the visit of a lifetime. All venues are accompanied with gracious service, chef-curated menus, and full professional audio-visual amenities. If you are searching for a truly unique experience for your next meeting or special event, they invite you to enjoy the Pacific Ocean and the amazing Paséa Hotel & Spa.
• More than 34,600 square feet of event space
• 11 meeting rooms
• 8,400 square foot ballroom
• 14,600 square foot event lawn with custom fire pits
• The Blue Room with a stunning built-in bar, terrace, and custom fire pits
• Advanced AV, music and technology to personalize each event
The team at Paséa Hotel & Spa has thoughtfully curated a host of unique and immersive experiences on-property and within the local community to showcase why Huntington Beach was voted Time Magazine’s “Best Beach in America” (2015).
Health and Wellness
• Rejuvenate your mind, body, and spirit at Aarna Spa: the hotel’s Balinese-inspired spa with eight private treatment rooms, relaxation lounge, private garden, eucalyptus steam room and salt water whirlpool
• A 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center includes free-weights and cardiovascular equipment
• Onsite activities coordinator offering an array of wellness programs including yoga, meditation, fitness classes, and more
• Dive into The Ninth Island and experience an oceanfront oasis offering a salt water heated pool, fire pits, lounge pool, hot tub, and poolside service. Cabana and daybed rentals available.
• Beach Butlers provide whimsical pedi-cab rides to and from the beach and assist with setting up your day in the sun
• Beach chairs, towels, umbrellas, beach toys and games, and anything else you might need to soak in the California sun
• Close proximity to all of Huntington Beach’s attractions including Pacific Ocean, Main St. and upscale shopping at adjacent Pacific City
Arts and Culture
• Explore local art installations throughout the property as art is the cornerstone of what makes the Huntington Beach community great
• Every Tuesday, downtown Huntington Beach transforms into an open air marketplace where you can purchase local art and fresh food while enjoying live music
• The surf culture is ingrained in all aspects of Paséa Hotel & Spa, including the World Surf League surf exhibit on display in the Welcome Corridor.
• Pet Concierge, Lago, our French Bulldog
Pet amenities including:
• Luxurious Pet Beds*
• Food and water bowls*
• Pet clean-up bags available via housekeeping
• Huntington Beach’s canine-friendly dog beach park is just a short drive away
• Our neighbors at Pacific City and Top Dog Bakery offer full service grooming, pet sitting and a full range of dog treats and clothing