Set within a 1909 landmark building in the scenic neighborhood of Nob Hill, The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is the city’s only AAA Five-Diamond hotel. A sophisticated urban retreat featuring 336 luxurious guest rooms and suites, globally inspired California cuisine in Parallel 37, and a cable car stop just outside their door, guests will experience the most distinguished of luxury hotels in San Francisco, CA ready to create unforgettable moments.
World Wave Expeditions can help coordinate a visit to any Ritz Carlton location, for more information about The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco and the best time of year to surf in this area feel free to use the information below the break and send us your questions.
Guest Room Features and Amenities
Discover luxury hotel suites at The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco, recently renovated to capture the essence of the city. Their elegant accommodations bridge the gap between the desires for exploration and relaxation with thoughtful amenities that indulge your penchant for the finer things.
For a heightened experience during your San Francisco stay, reserve a guest room or luxury suite on The Ritz-Carlton Club® Level.
• Recently renovated guest rooms are inspired by tailored fashion, the fog of San Francisco and city architecture
• New guest room design features shades of steely blue, silver and grey with roman shades and modern furniture pieces
• Artwork depicts San Francisco culture and city scenes
• Kohler Performance rain showerheads
• 400-thread-count, 100% combed cotton linens
• In-room gourmet coffee and tea presentations
• Added bathroom shelving and cabinetry
• 46-inch, High-Definition TVs
• Two 55-inch, High-Definition TVs in suites
Discover one of the more exceptional farm-to-table restaurants in downtown San Francisco in Parallel 37, named for the prevailing geographic latitude that runs through the Bay Area. Savor globally inspired California cuisine as envisioned by Chef Michael Rotondo, and crafted with hyper-seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. The lively San Francisco bar offers guests a “kitchen to cocktail” mixology program that incorporates fresh ingredients from the local farmer’s market to create house-made syrups, juices, salts and infusions for innovative cocktails.
Casual fare, cocktails and afternoon tea can be found at The Lounge, where guests can also enjoy exquisite San Francisco views.
Property Features and Amenities
• Complimentary computer kiosks with printing
• Fitness Center with steam rooms and spa treatments by Spa L’OCCITANE by the Bay
• Gift shop
• 24-hour in-room dining with seasonal menu
• Car rental service
• Valet parking
• Same day valet service
• Complimentary overnight shoeshine
• 24-hour personal wake-up service
Spa L’OCCITANE by the Bay is a Mediterranean-inspired sanctuary with results-oriented spa treatments designed to relax, refresh and nourish you. Indulge in Provencal-inspired rituals combining the L’OCCITANE brand’s authentic ingredients from the South of France with traditional therapies including facials, body massages, signature and body treatments. Feel refreshed after a revitalizing Aromachologie Massage or signature Jet Lag Reviver, or return your skin to its youthful glow with the Immortelle Divine Secret anti-aging facial.
Just as Provence is the land of beauty, Spa L’OCCITANE by the Bay is an oasis of tranquility to rejuvenate your senses and retrieve peacefulness and inner balance.
• Copy service
• Secretarial service
• Network/Internet printing
• 24-hour computer kiosks on the second level, complimentary
• Fax service
From boardroom to ballroom, The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco specializes in bringing groups together for a truly collaborative and immersive meeting experience. One of the most elegant meeting hotels in San Francisco pairs perfect meeting space with uniquely crafted experiences that create engaging events designed to awaken the mind, stir creativity, and intensify focus. From exclusive board meetings, to product launches or corporate-wide celebrations, they orchestrate meetings that never cease to impress from beginning to end.
The Ritz-Carlton San Francisco is pleased to unveil a complete renovation of its grand Ballroom, conference rooms and board rooms. Inspired by alluring designs of couture fashion, fine tailoring and the architecture of San Francisco, the reimagined spaces exude a modern classic feel and encompass more than 24,000 square feet.
The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is located just minutes from the Moscone Center and offers:
• 24,000 square feet of meeting space with 9,300 square foot Ballroom
• Several 24-hour computer kiosks, complimentary
• Updated Wireless Internet (2013) and cellphone service in all meeting rooms
• Guest rooms feature one king or two double beds
Check-In / Check-Out
Check-in time is 4 p.m.
Check-out time is Noon
Guest rooms must be guaranteed by credit card or deposit
In the event that you are unable to keep your reservation at our downtown hotel, please cancel 72 hours prior, so we may apply the appropriate refund.
There is a 30 lb. weight limit for dogs
All dogs must be leashed when riding hotel elevators and be carried by their owners through the lobby of the hotel
All public areas, including hotel restaurants are reserved for owners only, with the exception of service dogs
A $125 non-refundable pet fee will be applied to each guest folio per stay
14% Room Rate Tax per night
2.25% Business District Assessments per night
$1.25 California Tourism Assessment fee per night
Rollaway bed fee of $50 per day
$100 for each additional guest (more than two guests) on the Club Level over 12 years of age, per Club Level room
• Main entrance
• Registration desk
• Accessible guest rooms have a 32 inch wide opening
• Route to accessible guest rooms is accessible
• Restaurants and lounges
• Meeting spaces
• Spa entrance
• Fitness center entrance
• Business center entrance
• Pathway to registration desk
• Service animals allowed for persons with disabilities