Welcome to Villa Metisse, a brand new luxury villa located in a private, gated community right on the beach between Playa Tamarindo and Playa Langosta. This 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom villa comfortably accommodates 1 or 2 families or a group of friends in a unique, private and safe location.
It only takes a couple of minutes to walk down to the beach through the private beach access. On the beach you are minutes away from the best surf spot for kids in town and also some great beach clubs and restaurants. The town is a short 5-minute drive from Villa Metisse.
Villa Metisse features two master bedrooms with a king size bed each, one guest bedroom with a queen size bed and swimming pool/garden views and one kids bedrooms with two twin size beds.
The spacious living areas can be opened completely towards the swimming pool. The inside living area includes one big fully equipped kitchen and a bar seating at the island. The dining area includes a long dining table that will comfortably sit 10 people.
Staying in Villa Metisse is a luxury experience at an affordable rate!
From world class surfing to wildlife refuges, zip line adventures to hikes in the rain forest Costa Rica has something amazing to offer for everyone. For more information about Costa Rica please visit www.visitcostarica.com
This Guanacaste beach town lies at the heart of Costa Rica’s Gold Coast Beaches. Famous for its unparalleled surf, Tamarindo has grown into a miniature metropolis – a thriving and culturally diverse community known for year-round warm weather and constant adventure and outdoor activities.
Tamarindo attracts thousands of visitors each year – a former fishing community transformed into a vibrant playground for surfers, beach-goers, nature lovers and adrenaline junkies. This Pacific town is the ideal combination of city meets nature – catering to anyone who craves an authentic Costa Rican jungle and beach experience, with the comfort of knowing modern amenities can be found just around the corner.
Over the years, Tamarindo has become an inviting destination filled with shops, restaurants and nightlife. It’s no surprise that an abundance of wellness, nature, beauty and organic living has dubbed the Tamarindo area a Blue Zone – where life expectancy is among the highest in the world.
On the northern end of Tamarindo Beach, Sunset House is located in the ideal spot – with scenic unobstructed views of Playa Grande and Las Baulas National Park, a nesting ground for the indigenous giant leatherback turtles. Rich in wildlife, the area is home to an abundance of exotic species such as monkeys, iguanas and tropical birds. The park is protected by law, so our residents can count on unspoiled nature .
Daniel Oduber International Airport, Liberia (LIR)
Travel time 1 hour and 10 Minutes
Distance 70 kilometers/45 miles.
San Jose ( capital )
Juan Santamaría International Airport (SJO)
Travel time is 4.5 hours by land or 40 minutes by air (to Tamarindo from San Jose). Please notice the luggage restriction of 50 pounds per person on the domestic flights.
• Two master bedrooms with pool and garden view, full bathroom, closet and king-size bed. One bedroom with television.
• One master bedroom with pool and garden view, full bathroom, closet and queen-size bed
• One kids bedrooms, full bathroom, closet, 2 twin xl size beds.
• Big living area with high ceilings, opening up completely towards the deck and pool
• Big fully equipped kitchen with bar seating at the island.
• 10 foot long dining table seating 10
• Comfortable living room
• Pool area equipped with lounge chairs
• Laundry room
• Gated community with private beach access
• Parking area outside of the house
• AC and ceiling fans in room
• Wi-Fi throughout the house
• Television in one master bedroom with a sound bar
• Safe installed in each adult bedroom ( 3 )
• Pool shower
• Baby bed available upon request
• Daily housekeeping included
• Surfing for all levels and ages ; from young kids to seasoned pros everybody can find waves in Tamarindo and within 30 minutes drive ( Playa Negra , Avellanas Marbella , Playa Grande , Langosta , Little Hawaii and many more )
• Sport fishing
• Mountain biking
• Destination golf courses
• Personal training and gym
• Horseback riding
• Sailing and sunset cruises
• Estuary tours
• Bird watching
• Volcano tours
• ATV tours.
• River Kayaking.
• Whitewater Rafting.
• Hikes in the rain forest.
• Boat rides to see wildlife.
• Natural Hot spring water and mood baths.
• Nicaragua one day tours.
• Coffee tours.
• Visit to Pottery towns
• Automercado , a USA style supermarket is at this side of town as well , so all your shopping can be done without driving into town .
• Medical services in town : doctors , dentists , pharmacies
• Private international schools
• International hospital 50 minutes away
Rental Rates start at $400 USD per night.
Booking and Payments
• Non refundable deposit to book the house as a partial payment of the rent : 50 % of rental amount
• Remaining balance of 50 % is due 60 days before arrival date
• Refundable security deposit of $1500 USD is due 60 days before arrival date . Option is to pay $1500 USD security deposit cash upon arrival to our concierge and it will be returned upon departure after inspection and sign off by client and concierge
Included in the Rate:
• Property Manager
• Housekeeping (4 hours a day)
• Check out cleaning fee
• Free surfboards (upon request)
• Maximum occupancy 8 people
• Holiday and high season: 7 days
• Mid and low season: 5 days
• no smoking policy on the property
• no pets allowed
• no live music, parties etc… after 10 pm allowed