Welcome to Villa Morabeza, a brand new five star luxury villa located in a private/gated community right on the beach between Playa Tamarindo and Playa Langosta. This 8 bedroom, 8 1/2 bathroom villa comfortably accommodates big families or a group of friends in a unique, private and safe location.
Morabeza is both a word and a concept, a lifestyle, a way of seeing and understanding things and life. The word says it all, namely open spirit, welcoming, hospitable, relaxed, etc… it is in a way very similar to what the word ALOHA means to Hawaiian islanders.
Its location is unique as it offers beach access to both Playa Tamarindo and Playa Langosta (less than one minute walk!) and a short 5-minute drive to town. The house sits elevated above the beach with no easy direct access, so it is very private. Guests have a “hidden” pathway to access the beach.
Villa Morabeza features 4 master bedrooms with breathtaking ocean views, 1 guest bedroom with ocean and internal patio view and two kids bedrooms; each with double bunk beds. Some showers are outdoor with ocean views. On the property there is a separate studio with a full bathroom and kitchenette ; ideal for family members who want privacy or staff visiting with you (babysitters, chefs, etc.)
The spacious living areas can be opened completely towards the ocean view. The inside living area contains one big fully equipped kitchen and prep kitchen, a bar seating at the island and sitting at an integrated table. The dining area includes a 18-foot long dining table that will comfortably sit 20 people.
There is an enclosed outdoor patio with TRX trainer, yoga and hangout area . Two massage tables are available; one is set up in this patio, the other can be set up wherever guest wants, including in front of the beach.
Villa Morabeza also includes lounge areas around the pool and a second dining table in front of the beach with spectacular views perfect for enjoying a cocktail while viewing an amazing tropical sunset.
Staying in Villa Morabeza is a luxury experience and to make sure you have an unforgettable stay, they provide complimentary typical breakfast, concierge service and housekeeping. It offers everything you want and more!
From world class surfing to wildlife refuges, zip line adventures to hikes in the rain forest Costa Rica has something amazing to offer for everyone. For more information about Costa Rica please visit www.visitcostarica.com
This Guanacaste beach town lies at the heart of Costa Rica’s Gold Coast Beaches. Famous for its unparalleled surf, Tamarindo has grown into a miniature metropolis – a thriving and culturally diverse community known for year-round warm weather and constant adventure and outdoor activities.
Tamarindo attracts thousands of visitors each year – a former fishing community transformed into a vibrant playground for surfers, beach-goers, nature lovers and adrenaline junkies. This Pacific town is the ideal combination of city meets nature – catering to anyone who craves an authentic Costa Rican jungle and beach experience, with the comfort of knowing modern amenities can be found just around the corner.
Over the years, Tamarindo has become an inviting destination filled with shops, restaurants and nightlife. It’s no surprise that an abundance of wellness, nature, beauty and organic living has dubbed the Tamarindo area a Blue Zone – where life expectancy is among the highest in the world.
On the northern end of Tamarindo Beach, Sunset House is located in the ideal spot – with scenic unobstructed views of Playa Grande and Las Baulas National Park, a nesting ground for the indigenous giant leatherback turtles. Rich in wildlife, the area is home to an abundance of exotic species such as monkeys, iguanas and tropical birds. The park is protected by law, so our residents can count on unspoiled nature .
Daniel Oduber International Airport, Liberia (LIR)
Travel time 1 hour and 10 Minutes
Distance 70 kilometers/45 miles.
San Jose ( capital )
Juan Santamaría International Airport (SJO)
Travel time is 4.5 hours by land or 40 minutes by air (to Tamarindo from San Jose). Please notice the luggage restriction of 50 pounds per person on the domestic flights.
• Breakfast buffet preparation is included but not the food cost. The buffet includes eggs, omelets, bacon, pancakes, toasts, cereal, fresh fruit, orange juice, delicious Costa Rican coffee and tea.
• A MistAway system is installed that protects this property from mosquitoes & other pests. The botanical, all-natural insecticide allows you to enjoy the comforts of the outdoors without the worry of bugs.
• A water system is installed to offer complimentary still and sparkling water on tab. This water is pure, tastes very good and is super ECO friendly.
Anything can be arranged for you to make the most out of your stay: trips, tours, massages, restaurant reservations, take away and delivery, car rentals, grocery shopping, etc… Alang Alang will help make your holiday an unforgettable experience. The concierge service is complimentary, but the service/activity itself needs to be paid. Some information on services provided.
• Contact for general information over the phone and email before the arrival of the guest.
• Welcome at Casa Alang Alang upon your arrival , tour of house etc
• Checking out upon departure
• Arrange sports activities such as surf lessons , horseback riding , sports fishing and other …
• Arrange for personal training ( TRX suspension , kick boxing , core training , cross training ) in house or at location
• Arrange for spa services in house or at location
• Arrange for chiropractic services in house or at location
• Arrange catering service
• Make restaurant reservations
• Recommending nightlife hot spots.
• Booking transportation.
• Assisting with various travel arrangements.
• Booking tours of local attractions.
• Assistance with baby sitters
• Assistance emergency situations
• Help with medical assistance
Two full time housekeepers, Evelyn ( 8am-2pm ) and Saylin ( 6am-12 pm ) keep the house clean and tidy during your stay . Beds are made up, towels ready to go and your laundry will be done daily .
Full time caretaker Gama is present Monday – Saturday ( 6am-5pm ) for cleaning, maintenance etc.
Property Manager, Francisco Bustos, will be available during your stay to address any issues that may arise during your stay.
Surfboards, short, longboards and stand up paddle boards available upon request.
• Four master bedrooms with amazing ocean view, full bathroom, desk area and walk-in dressing, king-size bed
• One guest bedroom with internal patio view, full bathroom, desk area and walk-in dressing, king-size bed
• Two kids bedrooms, each with double bunks, full bathroom, desk area, closet, twin xl size beds.
• Separate studio with queen size bed , dining table , kitchenette and full bathroom with outdoor shower
• Huge living area with 12 foot high ceilings, opening up completely towards the ocean view
• Big fully equipped kitchen and prep kitchen. Bar seating at the island, seating at integrated table
• 18 foot long dining table view of the ocean, seating 20 people
• Lounge area with 60 inch television
• Shaded pool area equipped with 6 lounge chairs
• 4 more lounge chairs at the beach side of the property
• Direct but secure beach access
• Dining table on the beach area overlooking the ocean and the island
• Shaded enclosed parking area for two cars and plenty of parking outside of the house, accessible through a rolling gate ( remote control provided )
• Secure storage for surfboards and bikes
• Shower at car park
• All access to house, gates etc is with keypads (no keys required)
• AC and ceiling fans in every bedroom
• Wi-Fi throughout the house.
• Sonos music system
• 60 inch television in the living room with a sound bar
• Alarm system
• Smart lighting system with easy scene lighting options to chose from
• Safe installed in each adult bedroom (6)
• 2 showers around pool
• Purified water still and sparkling available on tap
• Baby bed available upon request
• Daily housekeeping included
• MistAway system that protects this property from mosquitoes & other pests. The botanical, all-natural insecticide allows you to enjoy the comforts of the outdoors without the worry of bugs.
• Special water system to offer complimentary still and sparkling water on tab. This drinkable water is pure, tastes very good and is super ECO friendly. No more dragging cases of water from the supermarket and no more polluting plastic trash.
• Surfing for all levels and ages ; from young kids to seasoned pros everybody can find waves in Tamarindo and within 30 minutes drive ( Playa Negra , Avellanas Marbella , Playa Grande , Langosta , Little Hawaii and many more )
• Sport fishing
• Mountain biking
• Destination golf courses
• Personal training and gym
• Horseback riding
• Sailing and sunset cruises
• Estuary tours
• Bird watching
• Volcano tours
• ATV tours.
• River Kayaking.
• Whitewater Rafting.
• Hikes in the rain forest.
• Boat rides to see wildlife.
• Natural Hot spring water and mood baths.
• Nicaragua one day tours.
• Coffee tours.
• Visit to Pottery towns
• Automercado , a USA style supermarket is at this side of town as well , so all your shopping can be done without driving into town .
• Medical services in town : doctors , dentists , pharmacies
• Private international schools
• International hospital 50 minutes away
Rental Rates start at $1850 USD per night.
Booking and Payments
• Non refundable deposit to book the house as a partial payment of the rent : 50 % of rental amount
• Remaining balance of 50 % is due 60 days before arrival date
• Refundable security deposit of $1500 USD is due 60 days before arrival date . Option is to pay $1500 USD security deposit cash upon arrival to our concierge and it will be returned upon departure after inspection and sign off by client and concierge
Included in the Rate:
• Full concierge service
• Property Manager
• Typical breakfast
• Laundry service
• Check out cleaning fee
• Free surfboards (upon request)
• Skate ramp and skates
• Beach chairs
• Two electrical fat bikes
• Maximum occupancy 18 people
• Holiday and high season: 7 days
• Mid and low season: 5 days