We work hard to give you the best experience possible. Most surf resorts and surf charter boats go out of their way to make sure you are taken care of and succeed.
– Feel free to ask the staff any questions at anytime or for anything you need. If you are staying in a rental property please consult your property manager with your questions or requests.
– Do your best to keep wet clothes outside or in their designated areas.
– Point out problems or potential problems to the staff or property manager.
– No drugs allowed.
– Keep your belongings in your designated areas.
- Always use proper surf etiquette.
– Conserve as much water as possible.
– Always look out for other people.
– Put trash where it belongs.
– If you need housecleaning, extra towels, or anything let the manager or staff know.
– Please use sunscreen, nothing can ruin your vacation more than a sunburn.
– Please share waves with the guests at other resorts or from other boats, or in the local line-ups you are surfing.
– Guests are welcome to tip the staff, please ask the manager the best way to handle tips directly.
For specific questions about our rental properties please refer to the [ Rental Property FAQ ]